Showing all 2 results
Available 8 March 2019
Order now to avoid disappointment
Music and literature have always been closely connected in Ireland – to an extent perhaps unknown in other western European literatures.
In Diary of Crosses Green, Martín Veiga reflects on time and its mysteries as he takes us at a wanderer’s pace through the light and shadow of a life lived along Cork’s River Lee.
Recently Viewed Products
- People like us / Seļļizt nemē mēg £12.00
- Home is like a different time £9.99
- Truck Driver Haikus / Haikús del Camioner £12.00
- The Passion according to Renée Vivien £12.00
- Communities of Resistance £30.00
- The Last Model Pādejais modeļs £10.00
- The Ends of Stories £12.00
- The Mouth of Truth £12.00
- A Secret Stream £15.00