Showing all 2 results
In Diary of Crosses Green, Martín Veiga reflects on time and its mysteries as he takes us at a wanderer’s pace through the light and shadow of a life lived along Cork’s River Lee.
With A Short Introduction to Galician Literature by Luciano Rodríguez Gómez and an essay, The Galician Language: An Unfinished Task, by Manuel González González.
Recently Viewed Products
- Hark! £19.99
- Southern Harvest £15.00
- The Old Red Tongue £30.00
- The Red Vial £9.99
- Words and Music in Irish Literature £12.00
- Home is like a different time £9.99
- Truck Driver Haikus / Haikús del Camioner £12.00
- The Passion according to Renée Vivien £12.00
- Communities of Resistance £30.00
- The Last Model Pādejais modeļs £10.00